View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 09:39 AM
RedeyeAV8r
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

Originally Posted by hamfisted View Post
SHOW ME THE OPENERS!
How else will I know that OUR Union has aggressively tried to address this terrible excuse for an LOA?? I still believe since none of the NC or Union leadership ever thought this LOA would impact them; they failed to AGGRESSIVELY address it's shortcomings. And hey, anybody want to give me odds on whether DW runs for a National ALPA office soon........
OK gang...flame away!!
No flame intended..........I'm curious, Would that really change your mind on how you vote?

I would think you vote on it's merits. Either you think it is good enough or you don't.

And why do you think this LOA won't affect anyone on the MEC?
They cover the whole spectrum of Seniority. Maybe a couple planned on Bidding either FDA. I don't know, do you?
1/3 of them on on the A300 and could be STV's just like the rest of us.

The company has said that the MD-11 A/300 are going to be based in HKG and CDG (respectively) in the future didn't they. This LOA will affect all of us, both good and bad. Good if we grow with increased flying, bad if someone is forced to go for a month when they don't want. Worse if we los the flying to someone else.

And BTW who cares if DW wants to run for National office? Thats a personal choice , and quite frankly, I would love to see some FedEx pilots as National Officers, wouldn't you?

Last edited by RedeyeAV8r; 07-25-2007 at 10:16 AM.