View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 11:22 AM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

I've got questions, but I'm not looking for a job. I'm just curious. For years I would hear an airplane fly over the house at around 1130pm +/- 20 minutes. I finally got curious and looked it up and it turned out to be a TBM flying from Nashville (not BNA) to LZU. And it was Labquest on flightaware. I was blown away when I would look on flight aware and see the fleet mix and quantity of planes. It's very impressive.

I flew out of LZU on the tower side of the airport for a long time, where was Labquest operating out of because I never saw them? But at night I do hear them all of the time on ATL approach. Were all the airplanes hangered?

And why drop the TBM? Are the airplanes that full or is the extra cargo income making the PC-12 the winner between the two single engine frames?

And are the airplanes owned or subleased from others? Just curious. It is such a huge fleet of not so cheap airplanes.

I've always heard it was a good place to work. If I was wealthy and didn't get hooked on the income from Part 121 I wouldn't mind that kind of flying at all.