Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 06:52 AM
prex8390
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by Flubber View Post
I nominate the agent in PHL that started boarding us up 30 prior, then sends a couple nonrevs down about 6-7 before departure. I'm looking for the jumpseater that I spoke to when I got to the gate... no sign of her so I make the walk (now about D-2) and here comes the agent down to pull the two nonrevs off because the rev pax decided to finally show up. Grrrr. So where is my jumpseater? Not even processed... and now the agent says she can't pull her info up. Fine, I tell her, take your time because I'm not leaving without her. Finally get her on, close up, and... wait for the cargo door because the rampies are still slinging bags. Grrrr. And who gets tagged with the delay? C'mon, we should be able to board up an Arr Jay in 20 minutes and be on the clock early - it isn't rocket science.
The thing that baffles me the most is it's the managers that are always the hardest to work with, what happened to leadership qualities? The ones that are the kindest are the kids who do it part time on the weekends or the guys/gals at the outstations usually