Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 04:31 AM
chucknorris
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Flight from a carribean destination to NYC last week and this giant muscle head Italian wanna be long islander gets off the plane with his infant and wife. I'm waiting for the other guy about to head to customs, and said meat head chooses to engage in conversation. "Bro, that was one nasty flight, never been on such a bumpy flight bro". Now mind you, during this 4 hour flight we had maybe 15 minutes of light turbulence over the gulf... Certainly nothing Terrible and borderline leave the belt sign off. I just gave a reasoned "well we did our best but for the most part we got lucky and found some smooth air.... Interrupted. "No bro, listen, I fly all the time, that was the bumpiest flight ever, that was terrible, you guys did a terrible job". At this point I'm getting a bit annoyed and starting to laugh a bit at the seeing this jersey shore esk dude with his cage rattled.

Me: "sir, is this your wife"
Meathead: "yeah bro"
Me: "cool, miss how bad were the bumps in the cabin"
Her: " umm, just fine. I don't know why he's freaking out."
Me: "sir, if you continue to complain about the ride infront of your wife and your fellow Long Island passengers, I'll be forced to confiscate your man card"
Wife: laughter
Meathead: silence