Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 04:56 PM
cardiomd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Seat: Vegan friendly faux leather

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
lol....this guy just trolled all of you so hard. He wins a golden globe for "best troll"
Thanks. I thought my last comment was obvious over the top, but still true. "Bubba" is one for ages though, I still couldn't make it through the second "response" again packed with illogic. In honesty I agree with him about most of the statements he makes, but he still does not seem to understand why guns in the cockpit are a bad idea even if "only possessed" by competent (at the time) people.

Thankfully he is clearly not a decision-maker in this regard, although as a few have said the lobby does have obvious influence on those who do make the rules.

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Well, first off, "quacks" only generally refers to psychiatrists, not all MD/DO's. That said, start here Student Doctor Network
It's a lot more than a student forum. Be sure to come up with a good screen name; perhaps BoeingPilot or something else very, very obvious.

Best of luck!
Perhaps you're thinking of "shrink" - that is psychs, but "quacks" is usually incompetent doctors of any sort?

Actually MDs would welcome any perspective a career pilot could give about logistics and operations as it may relate to our field, and I'm friends with many career pilots in real life. You'd be very welcome at medical bulletin boards.

EMTs, nurses, and practitioners may offer very appreciated input too. I talk and work with them all the time and consider them valuable partners in medical care.

Note that most of the thin-skinned idiotic flamers are not actually "airline pilots". The mature ones like captainjns, N93., Packrat, captain carl, Potato, et. al. can actually have a conversation, debate, or discussion. Smarter, probably older, and more secure. Kudos!

Originally Posted by Dolphinflyer View Post
Back to Tool time
Yes.

Here is today's tool nomination from me, found when searching for the removed video. Could anybody please describe the deleted one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGsxjC6I-4E