View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 07:06 PM
scambo1
The Brown Dot +1

Joined APC: Jun 2009
Position: 777B

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
Um. For $10-$15M you could buy a Cessna T206H used and fly it and not go broke, maybe. The CJ4 I believe from what I read would in the real world and normal use put you out about $1M a year if you financed it, which you would. Sorry, you're pal FTB is adding insult to injury.

Timbo is from FL. Someone from FL won it. Could be Timbo. Timbo is an awesome dude. I just love that guy and everything he says and stands for.
Somebody in California won too. Scoop is a great guy. Sorry ftb, his basement might be better than yours. I didn't buy a ticket. So, I didn't win.

If I was a winner, I was going to buy Spaklair and run it into the ground, then get hired as a CEO somewhere else with golden parachutes, then get elected president by being against political correctness. Then I was going to get impeached because all the aides I hired were hot and required to work topless...security. All the foreign heads of state were going to love coming to the Oval Office.

Then some foundation was going to set up a library for me even though I only read hot rod magazines. And I'd make millions giving speeches extolling the virtues of good citizenship.