Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 08:31 AM
cardiomd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Seat: Vegan friendly faux leather

Originally Posted by 727C47 View Post
Han Solo was a freight dog ,God bless him,and cardiomd does not merit the abuse generated on these threads against him, God bless him too, cheers out.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Dolphinflyer View Post
Bubba,

Give up in the interest of preserving the Tool thread and the fact you will never get a response conceding a point from a MD regards to aviation.
I concede many and all points that are correct, or even well-thought and reasoned arguments.

Originally Posted by Claybird View Post
I must say haven't followed FFDO discussion much so...

I am sorry, I can't put it differently, but... who are you?
Commercial pilot, cardiologist, researcher, former engineer.

Originally Posted by Packrat View Post
Groupthink is rampant on APC. Differing views are generally met with disdain and often with moderator action. Sorry if you can't accept that.

Groupthink is also pervasive among the FFDO community. Even though they can't show even one case where an FFDO has prevented an action, they insist on self-glorification of "another layer of safety" so they can continue to tote around their pistols, badges and Barney Fife egos.
Strangely enough I have seen this quite well from the FSDO to the community FAASTeam architecture. Certain CAP units become overrun with a massive boys' club groupthink, and it often ruins them. It is yet another reason that having guys like the mature crew that I named previously involved in decision-making and not the fervent crazy few.

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Yes. I did. You can the description here: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/2044607-post7485.html
Thanks. I'm pretty happy I didn't get to see it.