View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 07:05 PM
Codymonster727
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by Taylor814ce View Post
I only ask because I read few RAH bashing posts here and there but not many if any can say why it's so bad. Only argument now days are possibility of bankruptcy. And I did my share of search on older threads and biggest complaints have been no cancelation pay, no contract, low pay. These all have been fixed with the new contract so what's the problem now???
There is nothing wrong with working at RAH. Having worked there for seven years with no issues, I can say this from personal experience. I have since moved on to greener pastures, but with the new contract, I would expect it meets or exceeds pretty much everyone else. Unfortunately, you get the elementary school banter in this forum about how one regional is better than the other. They're not. Just work at wherever is most convenient (ideally, no commute).

Please keep in mind that GoHomeLeg interviewed with Compass back in June, which means that he may be a newb to the business and really cannot offer any experienced or unbiased information with regard to other regionals, and the simple fact that he can breathe allowed him to be hired at the first place that called him. There is nothing worse than a know-it-all who knows nothing, but doesn't know that... But, if that is not the case, the obvious bias against RAH is simply ridiculous.

Last edited by Codymonster727; 01-26-2016 at 07:26 PM.