View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 04:42 PM
GoHomeLeg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by GoHomeLeg View Post
Not a "newb". Working for my 3rd regional, watched 2 of my fleet types go away (see displaced) and have bankruptcy under my belt. I know it's not the largest resume but I've been around.

The day to day at RJET was tolerable but the company has no value (see future) for its junior pilots.That's why I left after 3 years and being within a hundred numbers from upgrade (which has since slipped further away for people in my new hire class). All thanks to the way management finds ways to turn 1 dollar into 50 cents. The only thing they had going was they were 1 of 2 175 operators in the country. Now that is not the case and they are getting crushed under their own weight and mismanagement.

Please continue to be condescending.
Furthermore this is particularly insulting coming from somebody that probably was hired at Republic between 2005 and 2007, upgraded in under a year, and enjoyed the better of an eight-year negotiation sitting in the left seat while your first officer struggled with abysmal pay and work rules. Think your experience is the exception and not the rule with Republic?