View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 02:34 PM
CFin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by dicec2 View Post
Told to me by the guy who gave me the PowerPoint presentation. I even asked again because I hadn't heard that before. Listen, I'm new to this 121 game of yours, no hiding that fact. But, and it's a big but, when people rollover and just take it like EVERYTHING I've seen of late, you might as well stop asking for or expecting anything from management. I understand that agreements are made and contracts are signed, but if you don't keep asking and keep prodding, that mythical agreement for the pilots in my timeframe will just dry up and disappear. Don't tell me it won't. So, excuse me if I do something novel and sack up and speak my mind. Don't like my thoughts, afraid of sounds and words? Be a man and carry on to the next topic. Pretty simple, really.
We did get an offer, it was rejected. Then the union and management moved onto bigger things, like get us ramped up to hire a bunch this year. Those new hires will help drop upgrade time to allow us to have the VERY good chance of upgrading in 2017. Big picture. If you feel that strongly about the interview you feel you deserve, bug your MEC F/O rep instead of posting on here.