View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 07:22 AM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Well I finally had the pleasure of watching the AAG town-hall meeting on my.envoyair. The jist of it is what has been explained previously...AAG came up with the excuse that sending more than 30/month will disrupt service (event though about half the airline is on reserve, with many of them not flying at all). Robert Isom also lied about what was in the 824 agreement by saying that it is "the lesser of 30/month or 50%" which is 100% completely false.

Long story short, AAG has no intention of honoring the flow as it was intended or written. Surprise, surprise.
I hate to let Eaglefly be right, because he is so damn annoying - but he is right.

Eagle/Envoy is no better than any other regional. Being part of the scumbaggery that is Doug Parker's new AA(read:tools that lie cheat and steal from anyone they can) makes it that much worse.

I feel bad for the kids getting into this game now. I feel like they are suckers walking onto a used car lot waiting to be pounced on.

Envoy is the biggest lie of them all. I'd run away from this place as fast as you can. Realize the ads wallpapered all over websites like this, promising fast career progression, are lies. Flat out, proven wrong lies.