View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 07:16 AM
CGfalconHerc
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: DAL A320 CA

Originally Posted by MikeF16 View Post
LOL, you seriously make me laugh.

Yeah, I said hey cap'n, you're going on TOTD because some severely butt-hurt coastie thinks after 7000+ posts in TOTD we are now honor-bound to report to our subject matter that they will highlighted on a web forum that maybe 5% of the flying population reads. I'll get right on that. At least I apologized for my stupidity, looks like you've doubled down on yours.

Seriously man, you've got some major underlying anger issues. Get some help.
Thanks for the tip, Mike! But there's nothing like a new-hire whining about all the "tools and cat ranchers" he has to fly with after getting hired in front of 12k other applicants and cashing in the winning lottery ticket to really crack me up!

You're not commuting to reserve, you're not sitting sideways in a 727, you haven't been furloughed, and your biggest problem is if the captain doesn't take his seat in the back on a DH..hilarious! I really liked the part where you get all butt-hurt when the FA's praise the captain and he has the gall to criticize your landing..during taxi back to the gate, no less! Man, that was hysterical!

And then you run back to APC with your tail between your legs to call all of your fellow DL pilots DB's and ATL guys tools hoping to get a pat on the back on this thread..that was the best therapy a butt-hurt Coastie like me could ever hope for!

Thanks again! Keep up the good work and let us know if you fly with any more tools! Who am I kidding? Of course you will!

I'm feeling better already..CG Out

Last edited by CGfalconHerc; 03-01-2016 at 07:43 AM.