Old 08-03-2007, 01:33 AM
CAL EWR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

Hey I understand. I am just trying to say nothing is going to change until the new contract. So bid what you want. Not only shouldn't you be able to hold CA you should be able t hold 777 FO or B756 FO at 50%. New hires shouldn't be able to hold 756 FO. I get it, I agree but it is what it is for now.

Hey I was in Stivilia's face all the time during the negotiation of this POS. I tried to recall our N/C our MEC officers and encouraged my brethren to recall our IAH LEC back then. I also tried to tell any one who would listen our former ALPA Negotiating Counsel Ken Cooper (now retired) was incompetent. I was threatened with lawsuits for all of the stuff I was putting out but I didn't care. I personally made a big demonstration at the signing of the "Partnership accord" in front of Gordon Bethune, Fred Abbott and Duane Woerth. So hey I completely understand what you are saying. Go blame those who were extremely apathetic, most of the membership back then. Oh by the way I did all of this while technically in the same union capacity as I am right now. I was marginalized and basically locked of the building. I also started all of this two years before the TA of POS 02.