Thread: JetSuite
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 04:35 AM
David Puddy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: Left

Originally Posted by Navajo31 View Post
Another insider told me that the Phenom 300's will simply replace the CJ3's: no net growth. Larger aircraft are seen as the carrot to keep people interested.
Would not surprise me. JS has created a good brand and customer base so far. To keep them, JS has to offer more capable flying options because other large operators like Delta Private Jets, Wheels Up (XLS) and the fractionals offer a wider variety of options and flexibility to customers.

Sure, the Phenom 100 works well on the California to Vegas or SDL flights, but what if those same customers need to fly to Dallas or Miami from SoCal with 4 pax and bags? How many CJ3s are available out West to cover these types of trips? I think flexibility of options to meet trip needs is a big deal to these customers. The Phenom 300 is certainly versatile from a range/performance standpoint and dual flying with the 100s makes it a no brainier.

When are we going to hear more about the rumored Legacy 600/650 order? Some initial rumors and then nothing....