Old 08-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Lbell911
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007

I did 3 spot checks, suprise visits, to the Chicago, Orlando, Daytona Beach facilites. In Chicago, only 1 flight instructor with too many pilots and no SE plane. He was not "thrilled" I did a suprise stop by, and I was not impressed with the office facilities, only 1 airplane on the field, and only 1 instructor, nor with his attitude.

In Orlando, the instructor would never take me to the field to see the airplanes (and how many), and she was the I am god, you bow down to me, and either sign up for a class or leave.

In Daytona Beach the instructors were more friendly, but swamped with students, they have a shortage of instructors, and not "a-lot" of planes.

When I tried to schedule a visit to Jax, they kept "post-pone-ing" it, which all to me is shocking as I had my financing for the entire program approved, and the bank had signed off for the school to rec'v their check, but we could never "get me in" on a schedule visit.

I have 165hrs SE Instrument rating, and a 1st class medical, no FAA incidents. I feel thier operation is poorly run, and all of the instructors didn't want anything to do with me when they found out I had no intentions of "teaching" at their place when I finished. They also didn't like the fact that I currently work for a major 121 airline and that I would be given a guarnteed interview upon meeting the minimum requirements posted to apply.