View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 06:11 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by adspilot View Post
I find it interesting that you constantly complain about personal attacks and yet you consistently accuse people on here as being dubious, lying, predators preying on the new pilots, ect.....
Oh, I have no doubt you do. I highlight the inconsistencies and they don't refute with defendable facts, but highlight ME. I find it interesting how several of the same people repeatedly invent themselves with new identities and then sound identical in their sales pitch. I find it interesting how you guys complain about me and wish you didn't have to read my posts, yet refuse to put me ignore. I find it interesting how this small group demand censorship rights to those they dislike. I find it interesting any thread on Envoy is eventually hijacked by someone in the group for sales purposes which of course, I respond to.

Yes, we do live in interesting times.

Originally Posted by adspilot View Post
I also find it interesting that you can look into your crystal ball and know what DP and new hires will do.
I find it interesting you see my posts as definitive as I have never claimed any certainties other then the folly and unlikeliness of the certainties by the sales team. I find it interesting you find the motives and methods of your chums UNintetesting.

Actually, that isn't all that interesting, it's predictable.