View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 06:21 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post
Well there you have it! Eagleflight is here for entertainment, not information. Which is a definition of a T R O L L.
Once again, misapplying that term to what YOU want it to be.

We are ALL here for entertainment (only some cannot admit it) and there's nothing wrong about that. This isn't an employment forum, but many do come here for information. That being the case, don't you think accuracy in that dept. is important ?

Is the info being given out by a small number of "pilots" at Envoy accurate or inflated and assumption, but packaged as fact ? Is it understandable some will dispute that which appears obvious that way ? Why is it so difficult to stay true and honest when seeking to lure pilots to Envoy ? Why despite the rosiest claims here have significant numbers of pilots still not quit their present regionals and succumb to the poaching efforts of Envoy and a small number of their pilots here ?

Life is filled with many questions, but far fewer answers and since I ask a lot of questions here (that never seem to be answered), I guess I'm here for information too and not just entertainment.