View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 10:05 AM
UncleDookie
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by Yow av8r View Post
I am in the early stages of the career but know that the career is not right for me.

I am just having trouble changing my career because it is hard to tell everyone especially my parents who paid for my training/schooling.

Part of my issue is I know that switching over to sales/business isn't going to be smooth. I sort of have a plan, but the issue is i need to stay at my parents home because i want to move back to my hometown with no money.

even without these problems i am sure people will ask why i am making the change with something i appear to be passionate about. truth is am not anymore.

any tips or personal experiences would help me out
Man, I dont blame you one bit. I love flying as well, just not for 121. I canned it back in December. For good this time....I hope.

You should think about starting a cryo therapy business. Its huge out here in SoCal and starting to grow all over the country now. The ops for the biz are cake and easy to manage. With two cryo machines, you can make some good money every month. Winter may slow down but if you gather some athletes and approach your local university sports teams, you will have year round business. A friend of mine out here is making 15k a month with his cryo biz and he only shows up when he needs to. Easy cash! I am strongly considering this myself.
Something to consider...