View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 02:53 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
Blow it out your rear, you self righteous moron. Stop making this some great catastrophe. You and your lap poodle ag3xxx love blowing things out of proportion.
^^^^^^Case in point. A serious discussion about the ISSUE is as usual poisoned with personal attack, insults and inaccuracy - claims of SELF-righteousness when I'm not even talking about myself.

If you didn't post every 2 minutes speculation and false information about a company you don't work for, maybe some of us wouldn't have to always counter you. If I decided to jump into a random airline thread like say Skywest and just start speculating about how bad things are going to be for them...I would fully expect their pilots to strike right back at me.
If you and your clan didn't pump a sea of crap into this forum, I'd hardly post here at all, but it is YOU that is self-righteous as your own ego is obviously more important then the welfare of your carrier and your own advancement more important then accurate information for those considering your airline.

So you don't like that we post back at you when you always talk crap about our airline? Well once again, I invite you to blow it out your rear.
LOL !

The crap you post back at me is simply rebuttal to disagreement with the crap you initially post. Stop posting crap and you won't get crap back. The primary difference of your crap though is it all too frequently is loaded with personal attack and insults instead of discussion, debate and disagreement and here we have it yet again...........in spades.

I guess it's just in your nature to aggravate your already self-inflicted unfortunate situation, but why drag Envoy down with you ?

But in the end, there is one thing I can say about this and every other forum. Nothing matters over the long run. In the short run sure, maybe a few new hires will be scared away by false crap posted by people like you.
My opinions about the upgrade and flow are false ? Perhaps you can stow the potty mouth long enough to specifically state where I'm incorrect ? I'm always willing to be corrected with FACTS.

But pilots have very short memories. Look at Endeavor. A very short time ago they were considered the worst airline on the planet and everyone hated them. Now they are filling classes. Funny, isn't it? That's how things work. Tomorrow things turn around at Envoy and nobody will remember what any of us had to say, good or bad.

Hate to break it to you, but your million posts on APC don't matter. They won't be archived for future generations or put into the National Library. Your entire existence is a waste of time and AA pilots are sorry the Envoy flow was ever extended to you. Yes, they have said that...want me to link to their posts talking about you again? I would be happy to.
If all this is true, then why are you so worked up into a tizzy over me ? Envoy will be fine, I don't matter, pilots are short-sighted, your claims and info is solid, I'm despised by the world and so why throw this tantrum ?

15,000 AA pilots are sorry I flowed ? LMAO ! First of all, you don't speak for anyone but yourself and yes, I'm sure there are a few who don't care for me as I do them and a few posts like that is not the same as the reality you claim, but embellished claims are you forte. By the same token, a few Envoy pilots have hammered you and so I could say ALL your fellow Envoyeurs find you distasteful as well.

Yawn.