View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 04:20 PM
HardLemonade
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
If I were a prospective Envoy pilot, I would look long and hard at this post by Sky. He's a recruiter and comes here to sell the company. He needs hundreds upon hundreds of you to pad numbers below him so he can flow.

His post here reeks of desperation as Envoy cannot hire enough now to do the flying AAG has in mind. Mindless attacks against other members posting who don't share his rosy view of Envoy are Sky and his possee's MO.

I'm sorry, Johnnie Cochran could come in as a defense lawyer for the pro Envoy guys here and he wouldn't be able to defend the spew you guys put out because there are no facts involved.

Only speculation, projections and hope.

The fact is that Envoy's work environment is most closely aligned with a sweatshop like Mesa. Certainly nowhere near what AAs work environment is like. As much as these guys would have you believe that they are AA pilots today, they are far from it.
The fraud speaks! What would you know about anything other than conning people?

I came from Mesa. Now I'm at Envoy and my life has improved tremendously. It's not even a close comparison and my only regret is that I didn't leave Mesa for Envoy sooner.

I'm seriously baffled by some of this crap I read on this forum...then I'm reminded that most of it, like Skyvector said comes from people who don't work at Envoy and possibly never have. Like you. That would explain it.

Bottom line is that life is good for me at Envoy. I have many friends from Mesa who are also looking at making the jump and there are more coming from places like Republic. I am friends with a recruiter at Envoy and he tells me the applications have increased "five fold" in the past 2 weeks. His words, not mine.

No Regional is perfect...and having worked at Mesa I can tell you they missed that mark by a country mile. But Envoy is by far the best company I have worked at so far. Period. And I say this as someone who only got the $5,000 bonus as I was hired prior to the recent increase in which I would have received $15,000.

But it doesn't matter. I'm not looking at small short term gains. And I also know that anybody who still believes 1,000 hours PIC is the golden ticket to a major is an idiot who needs to get with the program. This is a long game, and now I'm part of the largest airline in the world with a no interview flow. I'm part of one of their wholly owned companies with the structure to match. I actually feel like I work for a real airline now compared to the frat house crap that was Mesa.

So all you big mouths who don't work at Envoy who just want to talk smack can rest assured your opinions mean squat. Especially from the fraud that is AG386 or whatever he calls himself these days...he has about 6 different screen names by last count and lied about ever working at Envoy in the first place.