View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 11:04 AM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
Can you not take your bitter musings elsewhere? I suspect that you were hired in the 90s at Chapparal and got lucky when Eagle bought them. You were likely stuck in the lost decade and now don't have enough time remaining to flow so essentially your career will end here. I'm sorry things didn't work out better but you have to realize that things are different today and the flow is working now as advertised....and will continue to work. It probably irks you that a young 30ish guy will flow to AA after being here for less than 6 years and have an incredible career.

Just enjoy the remaining time you have at Envoy. It's a great career in and of itself. Just STOP the negativity and realize things are different this time.
I don't know why you keep dragging my background into this fight. Misdirection maybe? I've never hidden my fate here. To answer your question(again), yes I was hired in the 90s. Yes I will retire here. No. I am not one bit bitter about it; I am perfectly content with my life. Could things have gotten even better? Maybe, but I don't dwell.

My motivation here is to ensure propagandists like yourself don't paint this beautiful rosy picture of life at envoy. As you said, I've been here a long time and have NEVER seen the quality of life this poor here. You don't dare bring that up because you KNOW it is. If you are who you seem like, you created it!

You use the same propaganda each and every time! Flow flow flow. Is it working as advertised? The guys and gals flowing right now have been at Eaglevoy for 16 years. 16 years ago, a conscience-less middle management type like yourself eschewed the same drivel - they would be at mainline in less than 3 years. 16 years later the flow is working as advertised for them? No. It isn't.

So keep spewing your propaganda. I'll be here every single time to retort; it isn't hard to fight your lies with truth.

In the end you are selling a "possible" flow to the worlds biggest, yet worst rated, airline, to sucker people into working at one of the worst quality of life regionals. Those are the facts.