View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 10:20 AM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Whoa there Nelly. There's no "maximum wait to flow" time period. I'm all for getting people in the front door because I think this place finally has a future, but don't be a d-bag and make claims you can't back up. Yes flow will likely be roughly 6 years but there's nothing guarnteed about that statement. It's just an educated guess.
I'll agree with you that in the current state of affairs it looks like 6 years average new hire to flow. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is guaranteed about that timeframe. Cr700 is a flat out propagandist and LIAR. He knows he is spewing lies but just doesn't care: as long as he can keep duping new hires in the door and keeps his cushy desk job, everyone else be damned.

What can change the flow? The same things that changed the flow time for the guys who have served 16 years at Eaglevoy and are finally flowing right now:
- A terrorist attack
- Economic downfall, to include rising fuel
- Unable to hire replacements, causing the company to violate the contract(yep they did it before).
- Natural Disasters
And a litany of other reasons. As soon as one happens, the same conscience-less big mouth will be saying "but but we couldn't control these things!".

Meanwhile, you just got hired at one of the worst quality of life regionals out there and your "time served" just became unknown.

All of this could happen just as much as you could flow in 6 years.