View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:02 AM
Eaglepilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by daOldMan View Post
I don't have all of the numbers in front of me, so if my percentages are wrong, feel free to correct me with documented numbers...

Right now, the flow is at 50% of new hire classes, but this will decrease to 35% of new hire classes once the 824 are gone. It will go up again once the last E175 gets delivered.

The problem is that if Envoy can't hire, they will not be able to staff the new E175s coming in. All it takes is for one less 175 to be delivered, and the flow will remain substantially lower than it is right now.

15% difference is immense. This could add years to a pilots flow.
They won't be able to staff the 175's or the rusty old 145's? AAG has proven they have no problem playing musical planes with our 145's so if this situation were to ever present itself, I would count on the 145's being on the chopping block before any 175 delivery is delayed.

Ask the majority of pilots at envoy if we're worried about the flow coming to a screeching halt and the answer might surprise you. There's a reason why many are hanging around for the flow. Sorry to burst your bubble.