View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 09:14 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post
We went thru BK without the PP touched. Why? Because it CANT BE TOUCHED!!!

Do you think AAG will send Envoy Thru BK alone, their bigger WO feeder? Clearly another eaglefly If.

I know you will write probably 5-10 paragraphs of opinions next. So...see you next time, enjoy the crazy room.
You're dreaming my friend. ANY, and I mean ANY aspect of your contract is fair game in Chapter 11. The Chapter 11 you went through previously was a piggyback of AA's and your issues then will have little resemblence to any future proceeding as a result of pilot staffing a'la RAH. AMR didn't touch your contract because your own Union fleeced it's own pilots into thinking there was an 1113 when there wasn't and that's how they got capitulations. See, they were privately given the choice of bad or worse and then gussied it up to convince YOU to accept bad, that being concessions outside of 1113. History can easily repeat itself if the right card is played against your Union again, i.e., bad or worse.

.....and the explanation of the reality you are in deep denial over only took 1 paragraph.