View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 06:24 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by FlameNSky View Post
Do you really think that they are just going to sit there and go, hmm, "I don't know what to do", while doing nothing? They have already instituted several incentives, although we all agree that they were/are inadequate. Common sense would suggest that they will be offering more incentives. Even Endeavor didn't end up with what they have all at once. They are on Rev 4, I believe.

I think that they are over a year behind the ball in what they finally offered during the first quarter of this year, and that the longer they wait, the less effective any incentives will be but they have the money, they will put it up, just not until it is almost too late. It's the AMR/AAG way.
"Almost too late" ? Just curious, but when is that ? It seems at this point that the only thing that draws in pilots is the E-175. With only 40, that simply cannot generate the attraction engine needed to run the upgrade/flow BOTH of which are hinged on not shrinking.

Look, I'd like to see them ante up and I agree it is they (Envoy management) that needs to do it, but it is AAG that must give them the right tools and so far, they haven't. In the interim an already parched pilot asset well only dries further. What happens when Envoy has 15% less pilots by the Holidays, but the same feed allocation ?

I shudder to think about it. If you ask me, they're already so far behind the power curve they're almost certain to plow into the approach lights. I hope your right, because I have strong doubts considering their performance so far.