Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 06:33 PM
deadseal
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: systems analyst

Originally Posted by captjns View Post
Groupie!!!!!! use that tissue to wipe that brown spot off the old shnazola. Done a wee bit more exciting flying in 6 Continents. How many remember good old Kai Tak with those 40kts x-wind landings with pi$$ing down rain. Now that was fun. But I don't need to relate my 40+ years experience to the folks in the back or anyone else for that matter who really don't give a crap. That's what the bar is for after the day of terrifying feats of commercial aviation after shooting a coupled CATIII Autoland Approach. That is of course if anyone cares to listen to the "There I was" stories.
All I was talking about was the ridiculousness of this comment......I think we can all agree.
Everyone knows that no one gives a damn
He [apple pie] on some dude for saying he has respect for military folk, [carrot ginger soup] on "double breasted admirals" for talking about how awesome they are, and then told us that he has done "a wee bit more exciting flying on 6 continents" then military folk in the same breath.
The jump to disrespect for civilian flying (which I am exclusively a part of now) is your problem, I fail to connect those dots. But then again I am pretty stupid.

Let us not forget that captain crazy pants went on a rant for an event THAT DIDNT [fried okra]ING HAPPEN AND WAS A PRANK ON GUARD!

sweet 8lb baby jesus
at 16 months at big D now I have never heard a captain talk about his past credentials during the welcome PA fwiw.
that is all from me on this

Last edited by vagabond; 06-15-2016 at 08:02 AM. Reason: stop with the profanity!!!