View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 09:41 AM
lakehouse
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: forever fo

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
I fail to see how someone hiring on at Envoy today has amazing timing. Unless you are still buying into that sub 6 year flow baloney.

Or, unless they enjoy being worked to the bone with minimal days off, early starts, late finishes, abhorrent treatment from top management all the way down, seriously sub par wages, depending on your aircraft...almost terminal reserve, minimal credit lines, 2 days off between sequences, pay comp screwing you out of dollars monthly with a fight on your hands just to get what's owed to you, 8 year upgrades and 15 year flows.
This is full of misinformation, and didn't you leave envoy?

I'm on erj ord, most Jr last holder is under 6 months. I'm in the top 1/3 but half the bid pack has been 14-16 days off. There's no mathematical way to have 2 days off all month with even 13 or 14 days off. I push trips into conflict and easily have 16 to 18 off. Ot is 200% for the forsee able future. It's so easy to clean house. Next vacancy will be 2010 captains, 6 year upgrades, it's going to come down. The flow is 16 years but they didn't hire much after 9/11 I'm a 2011 hire and about 1000 away, minus 350 who skipped flow. The union has a spread sheet for pay that's easy to use and I haven't been paid wrong in 9 months. The airplanes and training are quality. The other details are slowly being worked on but it's trending positive and as I said right now is good timing.