View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 10:21 PM
None
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by tall guy View Post
It kinda of frustrating for me to hear that Envoy and its pilots are having so many issues. I'm literally weeks away from applying and I'm starting to have second thoughts about coming to Envoy. This is a serious choice for me and I don't listen to negativity because if I had listened to it in the past I would not be where I am today. I don't care about a flow...I just want to make an honest living and live my life and do the best I can and be the best pilot for any regional / major that I'm blessed to go to. The flow is the last thing on my list.
Frustrating to hear??????

Ok so what can anyone say that is not frustrating?
You want someone to blow smoke up your a$$ just to get you through the doors?

If you don't listen to negativity, then do what you want.

Focus on the positive spin for Envoy, get hired on and figure it out for yourself. No point in wasting time here if you get frustrated by negativity.

If you truly don't care about flow then why in the heck is PSA or Envoy even on your radar? Almost every other regional out there right now has better pay, better QOL, faster upgrade, and overall better job satisfaction. Just the pay alone should be a red flag at this point.

Not really sure what expectations you have from a BBS like this. If I were in your shoes the last thing I would be is frustrated from the negativity. I would say thank you guys for being honest and thanks for helping me not get trapped like many of you are right now.

very odd fellow you are.