View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 07:25 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
I have almost a decade of post history, and I'm most certainly not management. This is also my only name on apc. I think there is some serious bad info being posted by ex employees. I'm not happy with alot of things at envoy, but it's not a bad place.
Bad info being posted by ex employees ?

Could you elaborate with some specific examples of inaccurate information ? To be fair to Envoy, that should be identified and corrected. But remember, unflattering opinions that you disagree with aren't necessarily "bad" info. If you would like some reciprocal examples of truly "bad" (as in unsubstantiated by the facts) info from the other direction, including clearly chivalrous sales pitches loaded with embellishment, that is readily retrievable here too.

I don't work there anymore, but it's obvious that based on the information by many Envoy pilots on multiple pilot forums and in person, working there has deteriorated in most ways way beyond what it used to be. If it weren't for the carrot of the flow, my guess is attrition would be triple what it is.