View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 03:37 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by None View Post
If all these people on here are so bent on making garbage up to keep people away from Envoy like some great conspiracy where are they in another thread recently started in this forum?

Happens to be another thread trying to call out the worst training departments.

One would think these so called evil doers would show up there as well to spread all their lies and hate for poor Envoy. I don't see so much as a peep about Envoy though.

Seems to me that would be a great platform to spread all their lies and scare off any would be new hire.

Wonder why that is?

Could it be that just maybe these folks are simply stating the truth about Envoy? Could it be that Envoy is not known for any training issues?

Seems odd to me that not one mention of Envoy in that thread if these guys were hell bent on spreading lies and half truths about Envoy.

Seems to me you have a ton of tin foil hat conspiracy theory idiots on here making claims that all these people on here are one person with a personal vendetta to destroy an air carrier they may or may not work for anymore.

If I put my tin foil hat on like them I could assume the very same and point out several users here are all one person. Maybe some flunky flight attendant promoted into some middle management position who has no life and wants to parrot what her bosses say as if they are Gods.

Either way I do find it odd there is not a peep on that thread from these guys hell bent on destroying Envoy at all cost.
I find it odd that some still think what a few pilots say about Envoy on Internet forums is really the driving force behind why Envoy has poor recruitment and substantial attrition. Clearly, another more powerful dynamic is in play and that dynamic is the catch-22 that Envoy has boxed itself into. The embellished claims of upgrade/flow (still occurring) only exacerbate the lack of trustworthiness IMO. The direct unflattering environment from current Envoy pilots aggravates that. Criticism from non-Envoy pilots is in reality an outlier.