View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 05:30 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by None View Post
I would be worried if I worked for Envoy and was posting here. IMO I would not put it past them to have you in their sights at this very moment.

I would not say anything on here that was not factual and easily proven. Keep everything to an opinion.

I have not heard of terminations for social media and other such actions, but from what I have heard over the years it would not suprise me.
An interesting ominously veiled threat that seems to bely desperation in silencing those from within, but it makes me ask some questions, to wit;

Just what is the definition of "factual" ?

Are the upgrade/flow claims included in that standard of factual information and should such employment executions be applied equally to those that mix fact and fiction there in the positive ?

Regardless, you do realize this post only makes Envoy look even worse to those who may be considering it for future employment and considering the potential impression, would Envoy's appearance improve if it became public knowledge that they started chopping their pilots heads off in ways other carriers aren't doing ? Perhaps along with that, a forced oath of Omertà would be thrust upon other Envoy pilots to not reveal some of their colleagues were "disappearing" ?

Personally, I think the more you post, the worse Envoy looks.