View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 02:31 AM
AcesHigh
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Gear swinger

You fellas on here whether you're for or against Envoy sound like the biggest group of High School senior chicks from the "I hate you squad" ever.

Funny thing is, I don't understand why we're all complaining about Envoy when realistically there's the same amount of complaints on just about every other regional airline on this forum...

CHOOSE YOUR POISON.

We get it, the regionals suck, picking a regional is like choosing Hillary or Trump with Compass being like Bernie Sanders.

They all have pro's and con's we all have lives and need to make a living , but to hear this constant complaining and bickering and crap slinging on here is the most trivial thing to me. I mean I'm not perfect, but how many hundred pages of the same crap are you going to wine about?

Now I'm not saying do what the pilots before us used to do, nor am I saying not to, but remember when Pilots didn't have the internet to complain and talk crap all the time so they had alternate methods of dealing with a situation they didn't like? That'd be better than this.

And funny as pilots, more than likely you're the same ones that will claim to be "professionals" but look how you carry yourself here. Acting like a bunch of kids.

Fellas, if you don't like where you're at simply find another airline to work for.

Not that easy I know.Some can't do that due to life, family, QOL issues?

But here's an idea, be patient and figure a way until you FIND a way. How about that for an idea. You folks make every situation a crap one without figuring a way to fix a situation or to make things work in your favor.

Heck, I got the offer for Envoy and I'm taking it well aware of what I may or may not be up against. I have my reasons for choosing, and I have an out if things don't work out(As we all should have the sense to have)

I'm saying this merely because I think its funny that one of you a$$hats will probably scope my profile, sift through my posts and call the FBI to figure out if I'm a recruiter or not 😂😂😂

You fellas are funny. It's cool to point out the good and the bad, but the way you vent out all this negative crap and the way you word things you sound like a 50 year old spanish woman with 3 ex husbands that hates life going through menapause.

Zulu Fox Friday guys..... I care zero about the negativity I may hear about this, quite simply because I don't let any person or job dictate how life turns out. You should have that mindset too and you might be better off.

Maybe I'm too optimistic meh.