Old 07-01-2016, 07:33 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
I know ace he'll be fine.
Great.

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
I've been at envoy for 6 years, through all the he ll years. At this point things have returned back to a more normal place. Eagle or envoy have never been a bad place to work, even now. Yes it sucks for awhile when management touches things and shakes the hive. Yes management needs to fix the schedules and throw some kind of cash to short term recruit to fix the upgrade time. However that's it, you fix those two and maybe open back up a baseor two and we will be right back on level with endeavour and skywest. It's really frustrating because we are such an easy few decisions and costs from being a great place again. Hopefully management wakes up.
In reading this paragraph, in my opinion from what I've heard on forums and talking to Envoy pilots directly, your assessment of present Envoy seems to be the distinct minority. AFAIC, from my assessment, the ills you describe are not just "things management needs to do", but something far more systemic in their relationship with their pilots which to me appears quite dysfunctional. From past experience there (which sounds leaps and bounds better then the present), pilots lived up to 95% of their bargain with management and the reverse was less than 50%. I think management needs to FAR more then just to "wake up". But hey, sooner or later they WILL have no choice but to as their future is now assured. The pilots just aren't coming to regionals anymore and I think Envoy will be among the first to reach a crisis considering their present size and present feed responsibilities.

Good luck to you too. I think you'll need it.