View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 07:38 AM
chrisreedrules
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: CRJ FO

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Great.

In reading this paragraph, in my opinion from what I've heard on forums and talking to Envoy pilots directly, your assessment of present Envoy seems to be the distinct minority. AFAIC, from my assessment, the ills you describe are not just "things management needs to do", but something far more systemic in their relationship with their pilots which to me appears quite dysfunctional. From past experience there (which sounds leaps and bounds better then the present), pilots lived up to 95% of their bargain with management and the reverse was less than 50%. I think management needs to FAR more then just to "wake up". But hey, sooner or later they WILL have no choice but to as their future is now assured. The pilots just aren't coming to regionals anymore and I think Envoy will be among the first to reach a crisis considering their present size and present feed responsibilities.

Good luck to you too. I think you'll need it.
So what is the solution? Because at this point, I think it is simply too late to just raise pay and throw bigger bonuses at the problem. What do you see AAG doing? Because they certainly aren't buying any more group 1 aircraft for the foreseeable future.