View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 01:37 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by AdiosMikeFox View Post
Do point out where I agreed with any of the company's projections without a big "if" attached. Please. And don't lump me in with anyone here, I am more than capable of my own thoughts.
You'll note I said "some of you guys"........well, obviously, you didn't. I'm sure you are capable of that, but when you join in parroting and validating inapplicable silliness about me like claims I am the spammer considering the opposing salesmen which your criticisms toward have been and still are silent, what is one to think ? Your post that "talked" to me out of the side of your face was met with equal response and yet you are surprised and annoyed ?

Originally Posted by AdiosMikeFox View Post
You are completely useless. The same retorts. The same arguments. The same snide remarks. You might actually have something to contribute if didn't continuously bury it beneath piles of tripe.
Brother, I know how you feel.

I think you're smarter then your series of endless (and mindless) errors that your emotion leads you to regarding me and if you could only apply your criticisms equally toward those who dish out endless tripe in the opposite direction instead of showing consistent bias in ignorance of that, perhaps you'd be taken more seriously. Those who engage me with serious discussion/debate of issues get serious consideration. Those who endlessly run to the Alamo for warm fuzzies, will always be treated in accordance with what they produce;

Tripe.