View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 06:08 PM
PilotJ3
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by Jersdawg View Post
To address a couple points: The company is offering extra cash to take the CRJ or 145 now. The last class (before the one Monday) had no one walk out. I find it pretty ridiculous to offer $$ for that, but it's working (so far) so your assertion may have been true at one point but does not seem to be any more.

Your second point, that 2.5/6 has been jettisoned, if you have anything official on that, please tell us. The latest email from Ric did not include "2.5/6" but there has been at least one other email where it has been omitted, only for it to reappear in the next. Do I believe in that claim? Hell no, but what you're saying doesn't appear to be factual, unless there is something you know that the rest of the ENY pilots don't.

I guess my point is that things are obviously lousy at ENY, but spreading "I heard"s and things that that may have been true once but aren't any more sure make it seem like you have an axe to grind and are just lobbing grenades for the fun of it instead of contributing to any meaningful discussion. It's a free message board though, do what you feel.
Do not feed the Troll...

I believe most guys that read this thread realize what these people are trying to do.

It's envoy perfect? No! Clearly he has a agenda going on. You can see him/her spreading the same tone in the PDT forums about how he think the flow will stop.

If they (AAG) decide to stop the flow, this company/PDT/PSA will explode. So they either up their game or will get screwed. We can see they haven't done anything this summer because of the Letter T pilots at AA. But once the flows (every WO flow) keep getting in the door, somethings NEED TO CHANGE. It's just a matter of time, and what better time than fall, when there's a reduction of flying? If they don't do anything by the end of the year, their feed will collapse either thru flow or attrition to other places.

As simple as that, so ignore AG#whatever and don't feed him. Let him have his fun at Allegiant...he should be happy about the possible payraises and not what happens at envoy.