View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 05:25 AM
cr700
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
A model student ?

Are you saying he finished at the top of your sales class ?

I think VERY few pilots view Envoy by what they read on these forums alone, if at all. The REAL information they get is actually talking to Envoy pilots they know who work or worked at Envoy and IMO, THAT is where Envoy's recruitment problems arise from. From my experience, most of the "soldiers" of Envoy out there aren't giving a very glowing review of Envoy and a lot of it has to do with treatment and not just frustration with inflated flow/upgrade claims. That's what I hear when I talk to them and I make an effort at every opportunity if I come in contact with one I don't even know.

I never ask leading questions and just ask "what is the latest" or "how is life....", etc. The answers in virtually all cases run along similar lines.

That's just been my experience and YMMV.
Yes, a model student. Because of his attitude. It's readily apparent that he views Envoy as a place that has a few problems. However, the benefits far outweigh any negatives here. He will be sitting in an AA cockpit soon while people like ag386 on the outside are desperately trying to get hired at any legacy. I find your posts nothing more than the bitter musings of an old man. One who slipped through to AA when you know you never would have been hired off the street. Why don't you take your negativity elsewhere and let this thread be productive for Envoy pilots and those looking for a career at Envoy/AA.