View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 05:40 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
Yes, a model student. Because of his attitude. It's readily apparent that he views Envoy as a place that has a few problems. However, the benefits far outweigh any negatives here. He will be sitting in an AA cockpit soon while people like ag386 on the outside are desperately trying to get hired at any legacy. I find your posts nothing more than the bitter musings of an old man. One who slipped through to AA when you know you never would have been hired off the street. Why don't you take your negativity elsewhere and let this thread be productive for Envoy pilots and those looking for a career at Envoy/AA.
Now this right here is funny. DAMN funny and I salute you !

In one sentence you trumpet how deserving present and future Envoy pilots will get a career at Envoy/AA implying the flow-thru process is a respectable one to take and then in another denigrate it as an evasive tool for those pilots to "slip through" ostensibly because they are unworthy of individual advancement who cannot get hired otherwise. Then, you buttress that as my questioning of inflated claims about Envoy by you and others (which have proven correct BTW) to be nothing more then the "bitter musing of an old man".

Jesus, if that doesn't reek to high heaven of anger and sour grapes, nothing does. I have to say, it sure is amusing to a bitter old man like myself and actually perked up my morning quite nicely to see you, a bitter middle-aged man revert to such emotion based illogical contradictions and for that I again salute you !

The CRJ-700 is one of the prettiest jets when it flies in circles.