View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 04:36 AM
turboflyin
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by dudeskibro View Post
I have appointments with United, southwest, and American that I don't need anymore. I emailed OBAP and asked them how to transfer these appointments and I haven't heard back. I'm glad to transfer my tickets, I just don't know how yet.
Originally Posted by jstyle13 View Post
A little nervous about going this year. I've already gotten several emails from companies attending (UAL & SWA) saying that they have overbooked attendees on Thursday and have asked if you are flexible enough to move your appointment. As someone flying in from out of town, I booked my appointments during the morning so I could spend the afternoon trying to get home. Really worried that I'm going to have to skip/pass on at least one of my appointments to avoid missing others.

Sounds like the scheduling for the event was/is a mess. Hopefully everything works out.

Really very disappointed in this fair so far. Registration was a mess. Signing up for meetings was a cluster, and now I'm not getting responses to my emails about my meeting times being changed. I'm taking time off from work and flying in, spending money on hotels and their fair just to meet with the top 3 companies, and now I may only be able to speak to one because my slots have been changed. I've inquired 3 times now through the 'contact us' page on obap.org and have gotten nothing from them.