Old 08-22-2007, 03:23 PM
xtwapilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: B757/767 FO

WG,
Interestingly enough, it also shows that World supposedly, per block hr, was cash positive, yet, if you continue to read the annual report, you will also note that it doesn't include costs such as fuel, insurance, and lease rates in the block hr costs. So in reality, World also lost money. The bottom line is this, instead of saying things such as NA cost me my profit sharing check this year(I know you didn't say it, but another World poster did), point the finger and lay blame where is squarely should be placed, and that is World management, which also ran NAA. This management team was so inadequate that they couldn't get their heads out of their backsides. The employees of both companies are along for the ride. We show up to work, do our jobs and leave, yet our management couldn't get their act together. Hopefully, GAL will get rid of them all and bring in people that can cut the waste. As for who is going to roll into who, only time will tell. Good luck to all three airlines in this deal.

xtwapilot
xtwapilot