Thread: Spirit guys....
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 04:29 PM
luv757
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: 18%er but I’ll enforce UPA23 to the last period.
Default Spirit guys....

I have a baggage issue and I just gotta tell you all, your baggage folks at DCA are probably some of the most unprofessional in the industry. My GF was traveling from SJO to DCA via FLL. One of her bags didn't make the connect in FLL to the DCA flight (understandable). My issue starts when your baggage department couldn't answer any of her questions about her bag due to the fact that they "had to go home". That was their reason. The winner that they use as their courier to deliver the bags is also reflective of the professional courtesy extended by the DCA baggage guys. He not only failed to call us prior to delivering the bag (as he agreed he would do) to make sure one of us would be able to accept the bag, but he proceeded to hang up on me when I offered to meet him at any place of his choosing to get the bag (and before you get any ideas I was using a conversational tone and simply said I was happy to meet him wherever was easiest for him to get the bag).

I don't believe that this behavior is representative of you all as a whole (although in light of the whole CEO email thing, maybe it is) but I have to tell you, I am really unimpressed.

Last edited by luv757; 08-26-2007 at 04:35 PM.