Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Geardownflaps30
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2011

Originally Posted by mymec View Post
I've read threads for years and shook my head and refused to weigh in.. Well.. Who caused the shutdown.. DL mad because of a strike, ALPA big league over scrappy little league via the "letter"... JC JC, I can hear the cries now. While I'm not sure, and suspect there is only a handful who can truly say X was the reason (or more likely the final reason). I saw a rank and file group who spouted MY MEC SPEAKS FOR ME, walked the holding pattern while thumping their chest. For years they tried to hold CMR and later DAL as hostage. CMR pilot group fought management, dal management, alpa (think RJ defense coalition - ***, really).. While I worked there for a VERY long time, I don't blame DAL in the end for whatever the final straw or reason was. I now see many a post that now, a few years later, spouts that they didn't authorize the letter or JC didn't speak for me.. Well boys, and a few gals, you made your beds. It is really unfortunate that during a period of great opportunity for pilots to elevate themselves and their pay.. you have pretty much nuked yourselves. Flow through to PSA, and GOdaddyJet, now that is karma. Speaking of Soaper... remember the blow-up rat.. and Freddie "bi-polar" Buttrel... Aaaah, the good old days.

Ok, I feel better now. Only about 60 days till ham certificates come out.... that is if Karla hasn't eaten them all...
Helluva second post. Congrats!

However, I respectfully disagree.