View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 11:06 AM
FTFF
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Retired from APC.

Originally Posted by pony172 View Post
Your schedule will suck. Just look at your pay check after the first year and you will feel better. You get paid to be abused. There is no difference between the schedules of the 10% and the 75%. Progression up the list is slow here, but at least it is moving some. Move to SDF.
Ok, bottom schedules suck relative to....? Compared to the "good" schedules I was getting at the regionals, even the worst lines here are better than most of the best over there. Factor in the ability to trade with open time (not to mention options with the new drop board options) and even base lines can be turned in to great lines which are totally commutable. There is a difference between the 10% & 75%, the senior get to choose their days off but at the same time none of us actually at the bottom are actively complaining about our schedules. I've found that the schedules I think are the worst go senior to me; one guys trash is another's treasure.... Despite it all, year 2 pay does make whatever crap they through at you worth it.