View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 05:18 AM
JamesNoBrakes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player

Originally Posted by CAirBear View Post
Pilots for 9/11 Truth I feel raises some very good questions and has done quite a bit of research. It also boasts an extensive members list who are extremely qualified. In turn there are many 9/11 groups/organizations for almost all professions involved that day from Firefighters, Police, Military members, you name it. There are enormous things about 9/11 that without question don't add up to what the "official story" was.

For the typical knee-jerk reactionaries that are going to flame - go right ahead. I could care less. The bottom line is I can look at the evidence, ask questions and critically think. I can assure you all if you actually look at the evidence vs what "supposedly happened" you don't have to be very smart to clearly see the glaring contradictions and discrepancies.

Carry on.
This is a basic human defense mechanism, to replace reality with a more "emotionally comforting story" that "makes sense". Some things often do not make sense, as far as their motives, or are exceptionally rare events that when they do happen, they seem to defy belief, etc., but that doesn't make them any less real. In fact, everyone shows this behavior to some extent in their lives, inserting a fantasy or something other than reality in the face of what is real or what happened. This type of defense mechanism allows us to continue operating in times of great stress, so there is a positive to the general behavior, but again, it doesn't mean that conspiracy theories are true. In my experience, real life is far more boring. Anyone with any inside knowledge of "discovery channel reality programs" knows what I'm talking about. They basically fabricate the entire shows, all the conflicts, all the things that supposedly happen, etc. Lets face it, it's far more entertaining that way.