View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 07:47 PM
SD3FR8DOG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by New Guy 007 View Post
Thank you for taking your time to reply, I have flown with feeders in the past. Some fedex feeders put you up in a hotel, others have a crew room were you grab a few hours sleep. Based upon what I saw on flt aware, it looks like you spend more then a few hours in CAE. Crew room or hotel? Other wise overall what do you think of ACC? Looking at the add on the orange site, like other feeders are you short on staffing? Again, I appreciate any responses from anyone taking their time to answer. Fly safe, have fun, take care!
I don't work there currently but what I know of CAE it was a bunk room with bunk beds. Flew in there for a bit and you'd maybe get 4.5-5 hrs sleep and then get woken up by a UPS middle level manager guy who demanded doors open on your plane 45 mins to an hr before any freight would turn up. The situation might have changed but I doubt it.

I know lots of guys leave ACC for the regionals, if I had my time again I'd just have gone the regional route first. I hear FedEx treat their feeders a lil better, YMMV.