Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:49 AM
Smutter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
Very insightful post. I don't believe there is any amount of common sense you could put out here that these naysayers would ever agree with. It's always doom and gloom.

Let's keep these common sense posts coming. By and large, over 90% of the Envoy pilot group would agree with you. The 10% are here and trying everything they can to see that Envoy doesn't bring enough new hires or making people believe the flow is a fantasy.
While I agree flow is working (824 is at least). You're a douche most here aren't worried about flow, we all want normal Qol. WE ARE LAST IN QOL. YOU'RE A TROLL FOR THE COMPANY. That says enough about the type of person you are. Would any of us want to spend a day with anyone in management at this company? Hell no, so stop posting on here, we don't want to spend our little time on here with you.

10%? Get out of here, it's more like. 10% company men, 70% ****ed and putting out resumes, other 20%, waiting on flow. For tools like you, those numbers aren't exact, so to make you happy, I'll put in an error correction of +/- 3%.