Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:13 AM
SkylineAviation
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by Smutter View Post
While I agree flow is working (824 is at least). You're a douche most here aren't worried about flow, we all want normal Qol. WE ARE LAST IN QOL. YOU'RE A TROLL FOR THE COMPANY. That says enough about the type of person you are. Would any of us want to spend a day with anyone in management at this company? Hell no, so stop posting on here, we don't want to spend our little time on here with you.

10%? Get out of here, it's more like. 10% company men, 70% ****ed and putting out resumes, other 20%, waiting on flow. For tools like you, those numbers aren't exact, so to make you happy, I'll put in an error correction of +/- 3%.
I guess I'm not really sure where you get this opinion (not fact) about these numbers you're throwing around. Maybe the junior FO's? While guys obviously apply to DAL, UAL, AAG, and once in a while FDX/UPS; there is no where near a mad rush to join any LLC like people were when we were in shut down mode a few years ago. And even those applying to the companies above I really don't see many of them make significant efforts except the resume updates and occasional job fairs for some. I would say most everyone I know or have flown with are absolutely counting on flow...maybe I'm wrong and just don't know as many people as you though.