Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:09 AM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by Smutter View Post
Quit talking about flow with me you liar. I address Qol, Schedules, and hostile management. Flows fine with me, not working as 40 amonth like you say, but I'm fine with 30. Just quit saying 40.

**** you. We're sick of people like you, things are rough at envoy, senior to jr. Everyone has the same complaints, it's lying management like you that like to talk over all the crap going on here. Just like you try to engage flow talk with me, even though it's not what I'm talking about. 10% is the company men side, 70%-80% are unhappy here. If there wasn't flow envoy would be down to pilots that can't go anywhere. Flow is all envoy has going for it.

2.5 and 5 haven't happened yet. So quit saying it has. I believe it will(same everywhere else) but it hasn't yet.

You act like people should deal with all the crap that's going on here, because they will get to AA eventually. Oh great, let things suck till then
For the record.

Current upgrade is about 5.5 years. On paper. That most junior award is not even close to a class date.

Flow. Currently at 16 years and 3 months. 10/2000 hire is the latest to be put in the pool.