View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 08:16 AM
mainlineAF
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016
Position: 6th place

Originally Posted by Name User View Post
I don't doubt that. Our product sucks. My wife has abandoned us as well as all her work friends. They take Delta almost exclusively. Pretty sad. Every time I travel with her it takes 45 mins+ to get our bags at baggage claim. You hear people *****ing that it takes this long all the time. One day was 1+10. Yes seventy minutes to get our bags. What a joke. Meanwhile the jetBlue that landed after us took 20 minutes. I even took a screen shot of the flights on FlightAware to send to someone, but couldn't figure out who would care. Or if it would even matter.

Good thing they are spending billions buying back stock that. Good call Dougie.

Exactly. Im flat out embarrassed by our operation. Most (not all) of the agents and FAs are miserable and just plain nasty to our passengers. It's appalling. Combine that with our old, outdated airplanes and terminals and it really is scary.

AA is making money in spite of itself. During the next downturn things are going to get very ugly.

I just hold out hope that we can turn into some sort of low cost legacy. I know that's an oxymoron but we will not be competing with our hard or soft product.