View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Judge Smails
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: A320

Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
Mod Note:

I am trying to get the informed opinion and perspective of the other moderators on whether we should give you kids your own little playground. However, it doesn't help your cause if y'all keep spamming the forums. So I suggest you stop that kind of childish behavior.

I personally would find it helpful to receive well thought out reasons for why Spirit should have its own subforum. I am confident most of you can craft something intelligent and meaningful. If you can't, however, just don't post or you will be forced to say goodbye not just to a subforum, but to all your dearly beloved friends on APC.

Hmmm, I just noticed something - I have flown as a passenger on all the airlines that have their own subforums. I have never flown Spirit. Does Spirit serve SEA? Where all does it go? Big bonus points if I can take it to CRP [hint].

Ok, I'll go see about cleaning up your spam, spam, spam and eggs.
Well, why can't we have our own subforum to begin with? It would be helpful if we knew what APC's criteria for getting a subforum was to begin with, no? Is it pilot group size? This airline is at 1500+ and hiring 30+ a month indefinitely. So that shouldn't be the problem. We're not a legacy obviously, but neither is jetBlue, and they have their own subforum. This pilot group is very active on this forum and we sometimes discuss a pretty wide variety of topics that could use multiple threads (as shown by our spam). Having all of that lumped into one thread is not ideal.

So please....Stop treating us like the Rodney Dangerfield of APC and give us our own subforum.